Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Predictable or Unpredictable?

Sometimes people say life's really so unpredictable.. While others say life can be predictable... Well... I won't say whether life is predictable or unpredictable but I can say that we are in control of our lives... Whether we want to have a good life or not, it is all up to us to decide. And I believe so.. Juz heard a pc of news that my former department head from my previous company had finally passed on after a long battle with cancer... Amazingly, she had really fought many great battles including this cancer... After she was diagnosed with 3rd stage cancer 5 yrs ago, her fighting spirit was so strong that she can still work. I'm totally amazed and awed by her coz of the fighting spirit that she portrayed...

Before she passed away, she accepted Christ in my home church last year and during then, I was crying with joy for her.. My tears really ran down my cheeks so much that I can't stop crying.. To me, she is one awesome lady whose hair was so super shiny black when I first met her... She is a "warrior" in my previous company then.. Sigh.. I really missed her a lot actually... Now that she had passed on, I believed that she is in the best care of my Abba Father in Heaven. My heart sank when I heard the news and my tears juz ran down my cheeks again..

Sometimes, I just find that life can be a bit unfair esp for those who had not accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. But it is back to the individual's choice. God had already made the way easy for us and just by a simple act of believing in His Son, we are saved, cleansed, blessed, healed, etc.... God is simply amazing especially when we flow in His ways and timing. When there are times of challenges, most of the time we tend to blame Him for not being there. But we are wrong.. That is the time when He was there fighting the battle for us... That is the time when He carried us on His shoulders to lift us up from harm, to shield us from harm so that we will enjoy the fruits of His fight for us in our daily battles.

Today had been a pretty interesting day for me - that I kenna arrowed to organise the Christmas party for my dept. Something that my reporting officer did behind my back when I was away for another meeting.. :( I really find that she has no sense of respect for people and no integrity as she doesn't do what she preached... All her talk about allowing people to speak up and choose is all craps coz I didn't had my chance to voice up.. Well, never mind.. I told everyone in the dept meeting that I will do it and this time, I will change their traditional style of celebrating Christmas...

Thank God for a close colleague who is also helping me and she'll be in charge.. At least we have the final say on the activities and how to go about doing the event... ** grinz ** Well, I hope that things will turn out the way I wanted................... As what most Chinese will say, ni3 den3 de4 qiao2.........

No comments: