Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Enjoyment or Torture??

oh man... it had been really a super tiring period for me since Monday.. I just had my dept 2-day offsite in Batam.. Didn't really enjoy it much at all esp the 2nd day when all things went wrong with the event.. :( On Monday, we did our workplan for the coming FY which made us totally drained out... It was so funny that during our workplan discussion, everyone were so flat and out.. But after we completed our discussion, we perked up knowing that we will have our dinner, shopping and MASSAGE!!!! LOL!! So after dinner, 4 of my colleagues and I went for a good aromatherapy massage in the spa centre in the hotel. Now at least that justifies the trip!! :P

On the 2nd day, there was an amazing race activity that made most of us extremely tired. Soe of us including myself had to walk at least 1km to our 1st station. When we reached our 1st station, we started our game. A boring one where we had to find a code and someone has to drink a can of coke within 10secs non-stop. Oh boy.. Thank God for my TS boss where he took the challenge and he can really gulped down the can of coke in 10secs!! WOW!!!

After we've completed the 1st game, the walkie talkie battery went dead.. Oh boy.. Now we were stuck at the station and didn't know what to do next.. We waited for the game master and eventually we headed down another 200m for the next station which is bowling.. :( sigh................. After the game, all of us decided to head back to the hotel to check out, had lunch and look forward to back home... So, we had to walk another 1km + back to the hotel.. A good form of exercise anyway.. I didn't really mind.. But the rest of my colleagues were complaining.. LOL!!!

Yesterday, all my colleagues and I had the worst headache and our bodies were aching like mad. Thank God that my headache went off in the afternoon. But, the rest of the day yesterday was like a struggle to keep awake and fighting the fatigue plus work.. Thank God that at least today I'm energised despite having to play my Maple Story game until midnite last nite.. LOL.. oops... In fact, my body is no longer aching like yesterday and i'm more alert than yesterday.. Praise Jesus!!

And also thank God that this Sunday, I dun have to serve in my RSM which clashes with my serving in the children's ministry. God knows that I'll be so tired out that He gave me rest.. Praise God!!! I love you Father!!

No comments: