Monday, December 03, 2007

How to choose??? Wat to do???

Aiyo.... A question has been running thru my mind these few days and seriously, I dun know how to settle that question.. Only time can tell and have been asking the Lord today.. Till now, I'm still stuck with that question in my mind... Something that is not convenient to blog too.. aiyo......

Whatever it is, I dun care liao.. Let Daddy God take care while I enjoy myself in the coming children church camp.. Though I still have a lot of things not done, I believe time will be multiplied so that I can complete them soon.. oh boy.. still haven't pack my clothes and my room and digging out for all the barangs for the camp.. AIYO!!!!!!

Now, I'm kindda lazy to do all these things oso.. or is it I'm getting tired liao?? My Christmas shopping still not done oso.. aiyo!!!!!

LOL.. a lot of my aiyos here... :P anyway, got to pen off for the moment and finish my stuffs.. otherwise got to rush like seow... Will update again after my camp..

No comments: