Thursday, October 18, 2007

Why so difficult?????? But fret not...

Have you ever wondered why is it so difficult to:
1. love your enemies?
2. love the things you hate?
3. love the way ppl behave?
4. love your job until you'll work tirelessly?
5. love God as much as He loves you?
6. love to do the things but always no time?
7. love to be with your friends but they don't bother about you?
8. love to see good things in your life?

I was reading a mail sent by one of my prev church care-grp members. Her fren is undergoing a moment of why why why.. And she's wondering why is it so difficult to keep going to church? And last time she used to be very fervent in attending the church services..

The Lord asked me this question in my heart, "Do you know that you are being loved?" Recently, i nearly wanted to "kill" my reporting officer for being a *@($&A#$^.. And as usual, I started sulking.. LOL.. gee.... Well.. I submitted a documentation which I had done up with my users to her and she started to yak yak saying this is not the correct format.. Thus having to waste my time to write it up with a format that they had been using before.. :(

Anyway, haven't had any choice but to continue with the documentation and seeking the Lord's help in writing that paper.. oh boy... Sure is tough coz writing a document in the govt dept requires a lot of bombastic political jargon and gosh.. I was squeezing every bit of my brain juice to work that out.. It was finally completed last Fri and submitted to my reporting officer.. During then, I couldn't be bothered about her and submitted the paper for her review. Well, she came by and told me that the paper was not in its correct format again but a mixture of 2 kinds of procurement processes.. DARN!! Why can't she juz tell me earlier??

Well, I brushed her off with a note and told her that it's a first draft.. Praise the Lord that I didn't have the time to think about whatever my reporting officer had been trying to do and concentrated on my activities during the weekend.. Let Daddy God deal with her.. Yesterday I had a wonderful time with all my Children's Ministry games comm.. We had a great time walking around Fort Canning under the scorching sun.. my oh my.... i got sunburned as a result of not having to wear a cap.. :P Whatever it is, I still love the sun!!! After reki-ing around Fort Canning, we headed down to Mohammad Sultan for our lunch where one of the games comm member is the boss of a Japanese restaurant. We were treated with great food!!!!!

OH MAN!! I love the food!! Esp the raw cabbage dipped in the miso paste... The scallops wrapped with bacon strips.. oh boy oh boy!!! The food is simply awesome.. The rice was also very unusual that it is topped with minced meat and mushrooms.. WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!! Simply delectable!!!!! I've shared this place with my family and i'm gonna treat my sis-in-law for her b-day...

Today had been another awesome day of fun serving in the Children's Church.. And I had lotsa lotsa fun with the children.. However, an incident sorta kept me a little concerned.. A girl was crying and highlighted that I had scratched on her arm.. Oh boy!!! I wondered when did that happened and a lot of thoughts went running thru my mind figuring out how, why and when.. Tried to talk to the girl and she refused to show me her arm where I might have accidentally scratched her? I apologised to her if I had really scratched her and she still refused to budge.. Phew.. What a kid.. Anyway, I didn't push for her to show me after 10 mins of coaxing and had no choice but to inform my leader about the incident.. I didn't know that the girl has a very baby personality that if anyone scolded her, she will cry her lungs out.. LOL!!! What a girl!!!

Well, the only thing that I recalled was that she was the one whom I had sternly warned her about the toilet break and one of my teammates sorta brushed me off with a remark to stop which made me a little annoyed. Perhaps it is my fault too for sounding too harsh on the girl. Anyway, thank God that my other girls told me that it was a misunderstanding and I didn't do anything at all. The only thing is that whatever happens, I place this girl unto the Lord that He will take good care of his precious one..

Gosh.. sometimes when incidents like this, it tends to make u a little figgety and wondering what's gonna happen next.. I thank God for His Grace that He still loves me and I still am the most special child in His eyes.. In fact, I am indeed the most special child coz of my birth date!! LOL!!! A miracle baby borned on a miracle day of the grace month in the perfect grace yr.. :P

Praise the LORD!! I see myself being the most special child born into the most special family and having all the most special friends who stood by my difficult times.... Praise Jesus!!!

4 comments:

cybeRanger said...

Grace grace... shalom shalom :-)

Danz said...

wah... some more grace grace ah.. aiyo...
I see Grace everyday.. LOL..

cybeRanger said...

abundant of grace lah... haha
how about grace unlimited.. =)

Danz said...

LOL!!! yah.. each time I listened to the song I see Grace, it reminds me of my reporting officer.. darn!!! spoil the whole mood.. LOL...