Sunday, October 07, 2007

Havin' fun

It had been a super long day for me in church today and initially, I had some negative thoughts that ... har.. still got to stay until very late... But I truly thank God for His grace today that His Words are truly refreshing to me.. I'm being watered by the Word and praise God for all these... The Lord has really been by my side that he brought ppl to minister to me.. Well, gotta admit that I had been rather slack in receiving the Word.. :P

Well, my mom's frenz encouraged me with more Words from the Lord and showed me of Jesus even before the day starts. I was telling them about my encounter with my reporting officer who had been a pain in the arse for being tactless... My mom's fren shared his testimony with me and his words went into my thoughts for the morning.. Right after the 1st svc, I went straight to the Children's Church coz I missed the children a lot..

Praise Jesus that my leader let me had fun with the children and i helped out with the rest of the teachers... As we went into the classes, the same set of verses were being brought to my ears once again from the classtime and those were shared with me from my mom's fren in the morning.. I said, Lord.. This is interesting... U r indeed with me all the time - giving me more revelation and understanding.. After having listened to these, I mingled with the girls and I can say that they are truly awesome... I really had a lot of good time playing with them. Simply loved them so much...

After the service ended with the children, I realised that I still have so much time before I have my meeting with the rest of the teachers at 7.30pm... I didn't know that I had another meeting at 3 plus.. oh dear... Anyway, I still thank the Lord that my family kept me company until 4.30 that I went for the service again.. That will give me more nourishment to my soul and indeed, the Lord had been faithful... My soul was fully nourished and my heart felt so peaceful. I started to put everything under God's grace - my career, my life, my future partner, my finances, my debt, my health, etc... I started to place the individual things under God's grace...

After the service, I headed on for my meeting with the CM teachers including Ronnie who is also from the praise & worship team.. The entire meeting was a total fun time coz of Elson whom we had loads of good time with coz of his "innocence".... We started our brainstorming sessions for the games that we intended for the children and we even played the games ourselves.. Poor Elson... He's stuck at a few games where he couldn't catch how to play 'em... It was a truly fun and exciting time with all the teachers.. Now I can't wait for the Sundays where I can get to see them more often... :P

No matter how bad things may seem, all things really work for good and I truly believe that very much.. I recalled my pastor having said that even things may not work out the way we want, we still thank the Lord coz He's teaching us something else and He's also strengthening us in some ways coz we were also called for His purpose.. Well, whatever His purpose for me in my life, He knows best!! kekekekeke.... And I believe He has a bigger purpose for me in my life that will be an impact to many ppl coz I saw something different in my life now that He's moulding me.. Thank you Jesus.. Though I'm not altogether there, I believe He has already prepared the best gift for me to receive..... WHOPPIE!!! :D

Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Daddy God!! And thank you, Holy Spirit!!!

Praise Jesus!!! :D

No comments: