Sunday, September 30, 2007

Subtle moments

Lately, I had some disagreements with my reporting officer.. Gee.. her name is Grace and apparently, the devil sure knows how to work in a very subtle manner.... I had a tendency of disliking a name whenever a person really pissed me off a lot - either thru actions or verbal or whichever.. It happened that this reporting officer is someone who is rather tactless with her words and nobody in the office likes her a bit.. Geesh..... Wat a pain...

Well, becoz of that my mindset shifted a little that I began to detest grace.. And I didn't realise it until today when i was listening to the new album released by my church.. A gentle thought came knocking on the door in my mind and asking me if i hate grace?? That captured me for a while and i was wondering, huh?? what do you mean?? What do you mean that I hate grace?? Well, the gentle whisper said again, do you hate the person "Grace"?

The 1st person came into my mind was my R.O.. darn.. I nearly wanted to say without thinking that, YES, I hate Grace... But I stopped.. I cannot hate Grace... Coz if I hate Grace, the devil will say that I hate Grace and that I hate Lord Jesus... DUH!!! WAY NO!! Lord Jesus is my Lord and forever He is my Grace Savior.. Sounds rather comical huh?? well, I tot so.. but sometimes, u won't know what can happen.. Even a small thing may seem a big thing.. Juz like Samson uses a donkey's jawbone to kill so many enemies.. Looks silly right?? Or what about the story about the donkey that speaks to Balaam.. Funny huh?? Well, the donkey saved her master's life if she didn't move away from the Lord who has the sword in his hand.

Sometimes, things may seem comical, things may look superficial but most of the time, they can mean big to us in our lives.. The only thing now I have to depend is on the Lord to help me overcome this reporting officer in my office.. Either she's out or me out.. For by His Grace and I'm being the righteousness of God in Christ, SHE WILL BE OUT of the company.. HUMPH!!! Not me!!! I am GOING TO STAY and that's it!! No devil can drive me out coz Jesus is my Justification and my Helper.. Lord Jesus is my full armor.

So much for the day... Thank God for the message today that Pastor Prince had preached.. Supposed to be serving in the Children's Church but due to ulcers in my throat, I cannot serve.. I was very upset initially but I still thank God.. And more so esp the message that really ministered to me. Praise be to God that when I popped over to the Children's church after the 1st svc and having to miss the kids and the fun (coz it's Children's Day), my leader asked me to help out with one of the games.. I was so happy!!! However, I had to ensure that no kids are near me while I'm helping at the games station.. Praise God for that too.. In fact, most of the ulcers had gone or rather dropped off as now I seemed to realise that.. While I partook of the Holy Communion this morning, i visualised them having to drop off one by one.. even the roots of the ulcers have also been plucked.. I believe that I am totally healed tomorrow when I wake up in the morning with no more pains..

Oh yes.. One more thing to praise God.. That is my Blood Pressure!!! It has remained normal after 3 checkups at the doctors.. WHOPPIEE!! GOD IS GOOD!! ALL THE TIME!!! All the GLORY to JESUS!!! =D

No comments: