Monday, July 30, 2007

Blessings, blessings, blessings...

I'm always honored to be able to read testimonies from my fellow team-mates in church ministries, etc.. Juz read one testimony from a fellow-brother in Christ and he's abundantly blessed with so many closing of property sales.. God is good!! It's almost a month since I started my new job. Cool!!!

I'm enjoying every moment now and though it's a different culture, with God - nothing can dampen my spirits.. My direct supervisor gave me a project to work on and she's guiding me thru. Lotsa documentation to do though, I believe it is good coz this kind of training is going to help me walk into the next phase in my life..

No doubt that the previous phase in my life had been a struggle and definitely a tough one. And I also noticed that I had walked into the shadow of the valley of death many times on my own accord, BUT the Lord is always right beside me. Right now, I'm enjoying my feast that He has prepared for me in the presence of my enemies.. WOO HOO!!!

My weekend has been a very fruitful one although I had headaches due to insufficient sleep.. :P Well, this should go within a day or two with more early nite sleep.. heh heh.. But still I wanna praise Jesus for all His Goodness..

On last Sat, I had a good time out with a good friend and we had a good chat too.. We've decided to meet up more often and try to look for more places to hang out - esp places away from the city where there's quietness, etc... hmmm!!!

okie.. better go back to work.. :P
juz sneaked out of my work to write this post.. haha.. oops.. anyway, there's lotsa freedom here oso and I really thank God for this new company that He got me.. This is really another supernatural miracle that He has done in my life.. kekeke.. Did nothing and He did it all!! Praise Jesus and this glory shall be unto Him!!!

Well, there's plenty of activities going on in this new company and they're pretty interesting.. esp when there are some days that we dun have to work but play the whole day.. One of it is coming soon on 14th August!!! Whoppie!!! Going to get real dirty on that day with paintball game @ OCC!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!!

No comments: