Tuesday, July 31, 2007

2 new toys!!!

Juz gotten 2 new gadgets recently and they're pretty and at a reasonable price too - Sony Ericsson K810i and Creative Zen Stone Plus.. I'm totally blessed and I give all praises to Jesus for this..

Well, a thought juz popped into my mind - will I also continue to praise Jesus even on my darkest moments.. Hard as it is, I will still want to praise Jesus coz it is Him who will bring me out of the valley.. It is Him who prepares a table before the presence of my enemies at the end of the valley and this happened recently with a new job..

No matter what, Jesus is the ultimate Savior - not only to my soul, also to my daily life, family, career, financial, etc.. He is still my Savior in all things of my life.. Seeing Him taking on all the punishments for me at the cross and the divine X-change took place at that very moment gives me more hope to live on..

Today had been a rather interesting day @ work.. My direct supervisor gave me unclear directions and ended up getting irritated.. However, praise the Lord that He gave me the wisdom to work out something else.. I ended up showing another set of work to my supervisor and she's pretty satisfied to that set of documents. Phew.. The Wisdom of God!!! She ended up coming over to my cubicle to "correct" her directions and thank God that I was moving towards that.. Otherwise, I'll be having a tough time..

Indeed, the Lord is my Wisdom for there's none in me.. Now, I'm looking forward to Thur and Fri with an expectation of attending a course that will provide me with better understanding to the current project that I'm working on.. And at least, I dun have to write minutes for my team meeting which I detest a little.. haha.. :P

Anyway, it is the Lord's wisdom for my new job and I believe it's going to be a fun time learning new things.. :) Also, I've requested my supervisor if I can take leave in December so that I can help out in the PK2 church camp.. Praise the Lord!! My leave was approved and I can set my heart to work with the teachers on the activities liao.. WHOOHOO!!!

This year had been a very interesting year for me and there're so many activities coming up.. Thank you Abba Father for all these good things that You've blessed me wif.. :) All the glory to Jesus.. :D

No comments: