Friday, August 24, 2007

Update for 2day.. - 1/2 pissed, 1/2 sleepy & relaxed...

oh boy.. today is one ultimate day esp the morning when a taxi driver really pissed me off.. His driving was so slow that I ended reporting late for work and in an anger, he shortchanged me. Darn.. Anyway, couldn't be bothered now. Ha.. haven't been blogging for a long time liao.. :P

Had been playing Maple Story for the past few weeks and it's too addictive.. oh boy.. but it is pretty fun. Made a lot of online "frenz" and had quite a handful of younger "bro" and "sis"... Well, i'm totally amazed by them that they are so full of ideas that I have to learn from them.. Thank God for that..

Some of them sure do know how to go around to scam ppl for things and detected one after giving her some stuffs.. Fortunately, din give her anything more than what i can release..

Well, playing Maple Story has been a very interesting journey.. it really helps you to think of what u want to do next in order to proceed with the quests etc.. No wonder it has been so addictive that I've already spent sleepless nights playing.. hahaha..

Thank God that my current job doesn't require much committment at the moment and I can relax until the project runs on its full steam..

Yay!! Today I got my new office Notebook and now it's with my technical team who will upload all the necessary applications before i can continue using it.. oh man!! that's going to be another few more days.. but that laptop is pretty cool and quite light-weighted..

Hopefully later i can go down to get a Targus bag which is much smaller than the one my company bought for me.. gee.. i din expect the bag to be a little bulky but still, it's quite nice anyway.. So cannot hiam too much.. :P

GTG.. training session coming up next.. going to fall off the chair soon.. after eating all the yummy food that my mom cooked last night which i brought for my lunch today... mmhhmm.. The next update will be 1 mth later.. heehehehe..

4 comments:

Evelyn Zoe said...

Thinking of playing Maple story for quite sometime. Have been playing Audition though...haha

Danz said...

heh heh.. haven't gone in to touch Audition.. prob will play Gunbound soon..

Evelyn Zoe said...

Gunbound? what is that?

Danz said...

another online game.. :)