Sunday, June 17, 2007

Divine protection

All praises to Lord Jesus first for the divine protection.. :P Well, got into another bump with 2 cars on the road on Friday night. I was actually super-tired after all the games and activities for the day's camp. I headed home after all the preparations and now, I understood something from the Lord. Praise Jesus that even when I did not heed the inner promptings, He still protects me and my family from harm. I reject every harm, every weapons formed against my family to flee in 7 ways and they will never be able to come near us.

Whatever it is, it is still the Lord's protection on me that night. As I was driving on the road and a car in front of me stopped. The brake lights came on very late that I had to step hard on the brakes. Thank God that I managed to stop before hitting the car in front. However, unfortunate for the guy behind who couldn't stop his car on time that he rammed into my car and my car ended up bumping the front car. Oh boy... I thought this time my car is going to be done for.. So, all 3 of us came out. We checked each other's car and i realised that my car was in good shape! There's only a slight dent at the back of the boots and the bumpers seemed ok.

But the other 2 cars esp the 3rd car was in a slightly bad shape that its front was quite dented in. We took down each other's particulars and decided to head on to IDAC to file our claims. After taking down the details, we headed for our own directions. As I was driving on, the guy behind actually sped faster to move off. I was thinking, gosh.. he muz have been driving on high speed when he came on behind me earlier and that's why he can't stop his car on time. :(

Anyway, I still thank the Lord that He has really kept me and I know I will be kept under His protection all the days of my life. So many times that happened, the Lord had protected me from harm. Lord Jesus, I'm truly grateful that Your mighty Hand protected me so much. I believed You have a lot more of good things for me in my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus.. :)

No comments: