Saturday, June 16, 2007

Super-Blessed and super-tired

WOW!!! The Children's Church camp juz ended and time really flies super fast!! I'm so blessed to see the children having so much fun in the games and they complained of too little games.. oh dear.. Well, whatever it is, this has been the most fruitful and awesome camp that I've participated. Daddy God has been so good to me that I was also part of the games comm and I truly had a lot of fun with the rest of the teachers to work out the games. All glory to Jesus that though I am small, He makes me big! and the theme of this camp is Romans 8:37 - Yet in all these things, we are made more than conquerors through Him who loves us."

This verse was so awesome and it was one of the devotionals that my church recently sent through emails. Cool!!! We are more than CONQUERORS!!" All the teachers can really smile and get super-blessed to see, hear and have fun with the children. Though it is tiring, it is really heartwarming to have the children having so much fun in their camp. On top of it, the parents actually blessed us with cakes and chocolates. That really brought tears to us all that the parents are also happy coz their children are so happy.

Lord Jesus, as You've promised me, this camp is indeed the best camp - though I didn't have much time with my children, they are still the No. 1 in my eyes. So awesome!! And we all also got to see a BIG rainbow yesterday. The Lord has truly blessed us with so good weather in the afternoon yesterday that we got to see that BIG rainbow. That really let us remember of His promises that we are now more than conquerers in this life..

Thank you Jesus. That it is not me but it is all You who did everything.. :)

We are more than conquerors
Overcomers in this life
We've been made victorious
Through the blood of Jesus Christ

3 comments:

muimui said...

:) sound like you enjoy a lot!!! you really spent a good time during your leave then.

Danz said...

hee.. yup!! The camp is really a very fruitful and meaningful one that really touches my heart. Had a great time with all my fellow Sunday School teachers and ultimately, the children. They are truly the greatest blessings that we have. As a matter of truth, throughout this entire season, it's really Jesus who is the ultimate blessor.. :)

Evelyn Zoe said...

wow...........