Sunday, May 20, 2007

Fun in the water

Phew.. it's good to start swimming again.. Haven't been swimming for the past 1 yr and I started on my routine abt a mth plus ago.. Gee.. what exactly triggered me to swim?? Well, for health reasons and to load off the stress from work.. Anyway, the most important thing is that I can have my quiet time with Jesus while swimming and enjoying 2 things - fellowship and swim.

Most swimmers always have this want to flip turn in the water and I had been so curious about doing the flip turns in the water. Thank God for my church ministry teammates who are swimmers. Abt 3 wks ago, I asked them about the flip turn steps and they gave me some good tips.. Well, I started to try the flip turns in the water recently and I'm enjoying the flips very very very much.. In fact, the flip turns have really improved my swimming speed a lot as I dun have to stop at every lap and now I'm able to do breaststroke swim for 20 50m laps in ard 35 mins.. Praise Jesus for building up my stamina..

My next challenge is to do the freestyle.. But, my shoulders tend to click and it kindda stopped me from doing the freestyle.. :( But I'm going to look to Jesus this time for my shoulders problem and I'm already healed of this problem.. At least also that now I'm starting to see muscles forming on my upper arms and can't wait to see the fullness of the muscles.. :P

I noticed that my health has greatly improved after all the swimming and rest. I only noticed it after I climbed the bridge and I wasn't panting at all. Praise God.. Well, my dream now is really to lose off all the fats in my body and to have my weight dropped to 60kg.. God!! Help!!! U burn all the fats in my body!! I reject them all and the fats in my body shall be removed by you..

No comments: