Friday, December 28, 2007

Life's a journey....

Finally, the 100 mark... A journey of writing journals is really amazing to me that I find that it's always good to pen down our emotions, thoughts, dreamz, hopes, etc..

Indeed, life is a also journey itself that we walk in. Every moment is filled with choices - to love/hate, smile/sulk, help/ignore, lecture/nurture... every moment is so different and our life is always full of moments. In every moment, we always have to make a simple decision of good/bad. Nearly wanted to do something rather rashly last night after having to bump into 2 persons whom i dun wish to see but took my step back only to grumble to my dearest sis-in-law.. the very sight of those 2 persons seriously irks me so much that I wonder why in the world they exist.. esp so for one of them.. sux..

anyway, what the heck.. Yah.. I know.. I shouldn't be reacting.. Let Daddy God deal with dat and give me an explanation for things that happened.. #&@(*#&~*@# I was sharing wif my sis-in-law that life is a journey.. I had once told her that when u want to marry someone, never marry that person out of pity.. The marriage will run downhill if that person still tries to gain self-pity and expecting someone to sympathise with his plight of life that sux.. Who hasn't gone thru that?? Everyone has a bad patch.. Does that mean I also have to react the same way looking pathetic?? Hell no!!

Sometimes I see relationships really sux and can't see how beautiful it can be - after seeing so much.. I rather remain single and be happy than to sulk my life through a darn relationship.. No doubt, relationship can be a bed of roses but if u tread on the wrong side, u'll get pricked by the thorns..

My mom is particularly worried about me that I wasn't particularly interested abt getting into a relationship.. Was it becoz of the baggage that I can't let go?? Or was it becoz of the happenings ard me?? Or was it becoz of something else?? Anyway, I have no idea and never thought about them.. many times, I rather remain as who I am, what I am, where I am... Or perhaps, something else?? Anyway, it never matters to me.. I'm still happy as who I can be and as who I am.. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might think you know what’s in your own heart, but you do not really know until you are tested. When you are humbled by your circumstances—by life—and when everything else is stripped away, what is left is the essence of YOU!