Friday, September 07, 2007

Games Convention Asia 2007

This is really super cool!! The SGC started yesterday and i had lotsa fun with my colleagues - running ard to do the quests by Asiasoft (the one that hosted the Maple Story game).. Got the free goodie bag and it's awesome!!! The poster is very very nice.. they're launching the new game "Darkness and Light". The graphics are fantastic and so uuummpphh!!!! my jaws literally dropped when i watch the movies that they showed on the large screen.. simply fantastic..

the entire event is super cool and i'm going to go again on this coming Sunday.. kekeke.. going to bring the 2 kids along to have fun at the quest.. heeee...

On top of it all, there had been a week long of sales from Toy Room and this week, i really spent a lot on these.. :P oh dear!!!!!! my bank account almost busted.. haha.. anyway, it's worth it..

Another event that happened here was also the Food Festival.. WOOHOO!!! Yummy!!! Not many stalls ard but at least got my fav food - satay!!! heee... my stomach bloated liao..

this week has been very fun and moreover, my reporting officer oso on leave for the whole week.. kekekeke... >_<

No comments: